Valentine Lavash Candy
Valentine Lavash Candy Recipe
Gimme some sugar and some butter, let’s make a batch of lavash candy!
This simple, quick lavash candy. It comes together easily and with only 5 ingredients!
Buttery, sugary Breadmasters ARA-Z Stone Lavash Flat Bread covered with white chocolate and valentine sprinkles!
- Breadmasters Stone Lavash
- 1 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a 15×10 baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Place the lavash on the prepared baking sheet, cut into strips to fit the pan
- Set aside
- Melt butter over medium heat
- Add sugar and bring to a boil
- Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly
- Pour over lavash
- Bake 10 minutes, until sugar bubbles
- Remove from oven
- Melt white chocolate and spread over the top of the warm candy
- Add sprinkles
- Refrigerate and allow to set
- Break into pieces.