Apple Pie Roll Ups
Apple Pie Roll Ups Recipe
Apple Pie Roll Ups Markook Flatbread Recipe by Breadmasters ARA-Z.
Tasty and crispy Lavash Flatbread recipe in under 30 minutes!
Recipe developed by Isis Heuser.
The apple filling cooks up in 10 minutes and once rolled, another 10 minutes in the oven and these tasty bites are crispy and ready to go!
- 2 apples peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 3 pieces of Markook Thinnest FlatBread, each cut into 4 squares.
- Cinnamon sugar
- Powdered sugar glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside
- Combine the apples, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, 1/4 cup water and heat until boiling
- Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes until apples are soft
- Mix together the cornstarch and cold water until smooth
- Stir the cornstarch slurry into the apples and boil until thickened
- Place about a tablespoon of apple filling on each square of flatbread
- Roll up tight and place seam side down on prepared baking sheet
- Brush each roll up with melted butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- Bake 10 – 13 minutes until crispy
- Serve with your favorite toppings (cinnamon sugar, glaze, caramel, chocolate)