Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels Recipe
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels Markook Lavash Flatbread Recipe by Breadmasters ARA-Z.
Recipe by Isis Heuser.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pieces Breadmasters Markook Flatbread
- Mix together the cream cheese, bacon, jalapeño and shredded cheese
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread cream cheese mixture, in an even layer, over the flat bread
- Roll the flatbread up
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours
- Unwrap and slice into tasty pinwheels