Breakfast Panini Markook Lavash Flatbread recipe by Breadmasters.
Fluffy eggs, fried potatoes, crispy bacon and melty cheese all come together in this fully loaded handheld breakfast panini!
Breakfast Panini Markook Recipe developed by Isis Heuser.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Breadmasters Markook Thinnest Flatbread
- Cheddar cheese grated
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 1 potato cubed and fried
- 4 sliced bacon cooked
- 1/4 cup salsa casera or your favorite
- Mix together the sour cream and hot sauce, set aside
- Layer the markook flatbread with the cheese, eggs, potatoes, bacon and salsa
- Roll up tight and place seam side down on hot, buttered grill pan
- Press with heavy lid (I sit my cast iron pan on top of the wrap)
- Heat until crispy and cheese is melty
- Flip and crispy the other side
- Serve with spicy sour cream