Chicken Pesto Flatbread
Chicken Pesto Flatbread Recipe
Chicken Pesto Stone Lavash Flatbread Recipe by Breadmasters.
Kale yeah! Slice me off a pizza that chicken pesto flatbread.
Covered with garlicy kale pesto and loaded with chicken and peppers BreadMasters ARA-Z lavash is a great base for this a delicious flatbread pizza!
Recipe developed by Isis Heuser.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced thin
- BreadMasters Lavash
- 1/2 cup kale pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Add oil to sauté pan over medium heat
- Cook chicken, peppers and onions until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender
- Remove from the heat and set aside
- Spread pesto over lavash
- Sprinkle with mozzarella
- Later on the chicken and peppers
- Add sun dried tomatoes
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melty and lavash is crispy