Watch me make magic! Tos-TADA!! There you have it…flatbread tostadas!
It’s Flatbread Friday! Is that a thing? It is now!
I baked up a BreadMasters stone lavash tonight and topped that crispy flatbread with all my favorite tostada toppings!
Recipe developed by Isis Heuser.
- BreadMasters stone lavash
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup seasoned ground turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onion Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Place Lavash on parchment lined sheet pan
- Spread oil over lavash
- Sprinkle with oregano
- Bake lavash 10 minutes, until crispy
- Top lavash with refried beans, ground turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and hot sauce