Sumac Mushroom & White Bean Lavash Roll
Sumac Mushroom & White Bean Lavash Roll Recipe
Thank you Dr Simran @drveganfoodie for trying our Lavash flatbread and enjoying them! . “Sumac Mushroom & White Bean Lavash Roll. I used two layers of the Breadmasters ARA-Z markook lavash. Super thin, soft, delicious and easy to roll. Best part is the minimal ingredient list! The first layer has a spread of hummus and olive tapenade. The second layer has the mushroom & white beans, brown rice, oven roasted cherry tomatoes & z’atar. Topped with @mina spicy harissa! Simply rolled up and baked in the oven for a few mins to make them crispy. The kids loved them and so did we! .
Sumac Mushrooms & White Beans
- Water sautée 2-3 cloves minced garlic with 1 cup diced red onion. I used my cast iron pan. Add small of amounts of water as needed to deglaze. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add 1 box pre-cut bella mushrooms. Cook until most of the water from mushrooms has evaporated.
- Add 1 tsp salt, 1.5 tsp sumac, 1.5 tsp oregano.
- Add 2 cups cooked white beans or add 1 can of white beans.
- Add 1 cup chopped frozen spinach.
- Cook for 5-6 mins and serve immediately.
- Adjust salt and pepper. Can also try adding harissa sauce to this but I didn’t because kids don’t like too spicy!